At a point this month have you had a moment when everything just seems to go horribly wrong?
This has been me throughout the whole of December. Personally I am not a believer of Horoscopes however I am very interested in broadening my scope and getting answers as to why my SnapChat won’t work LOL
Your 4G disappears, people argue over nonsense, traffic is hellish, and your computer crashes as you’re putting the last edit on your blog. You forget your bank card or oyster card at home on your way to work. Plans change without warning and your friends stand you up. There’s drama, sure…but this is just BEYOND. Just super weird stuff are happening and unfortunately the Ghost Busters aren’t real so I couldn’t ring them for advice.
“Three or four times a year, Mercury passes the earth in its orbit. As it rounds the bend, Mercury slows down and appears to stop (station) and spin backward (retrograde). Of course, it really ISN’T moving backward, but much like two trains or cars passing each other, this creates the optical illusion that one (Mercury, in this case) is going backward.
In astrology, Mercury rules communication, travel, and technology—so all of these areas can go haywire for about three weeks. To top it off, Mercury retrograde also has what’s called a “shadow period” (which we explain in this post), so you may feel the #retroshade a couple weeks before and after it actually happens”
1. Pause and breathe before speaking. (Repeat yourself if necessary!)
2. Read all emails and documents before you send.
3. Leave early for any travel and appointments, since Mercury Rx can delay flights.
4. Renew your commitments instead of making new ones.
6. Expect to hear from/run into people from your past at the weirdest moments.
7. Get sentimental. Reconnect with your roots, walk down memory lane.
8. Practice forgiveness. Finish processing what’s unresolved so you can let it go.
1. Buy new vehicles, electronic equipment or gadgets (unless they come with a good return/repair policy).
2. Sign contracts without a thorough review (delay until Mercury turns direct if you can).
4. Run into the arms/bed of an ex without careful screening (Mercury reunions aren’t always meant to last).
5. Shoot the messenger if someone from your past comes around.
7. Spread rumors, rant on social media or share unconfirmed information.
8. Turn in sloppy or unchecked work, cut corners, dash off hasty communications. Inspect to protect!
Hopefully this may have helped answer any questions if you’ve been experiencing what I have