Winter is well and truly upon us people. I can’t get over the amount of snow that fell yesterday it was such a magical moment, until I realised I had to go to work in it then I got mad haha. With no hat or gloves I wasn’t that toastie.
I thought what better than writing a ‘winter to do list’, that may give you guys some ideas during your winter break.
- Make my first batch of mulled wine – woo!
- Make mince pies I like.
- Make sure all my present buying is done before Dec 25th.
- Decorate the house to Christmas grotto level.
- Buy our Christmas tree (!!!)
- Try every Christmas drink on every menu.
- Start planning my new year resolutions.
- Host a games night Christmas themed.
- Get Christmas crafty.
- Watch every single Christmas Film that exisit.
- Go ice skating!
- Build a gingerbread house.
- Make a Christmas wreath.
- Visit as many Christmas markets as possible!
- Mini road trip to look at all the festive houses
- Try all the Christmas drinks at Costa
Lets all get our lists going…